Village opening dates
28 May 2022 - 04 September 2022
Reception opening hours and check-in and check-out times
The reception is open daily between 08:00 and 22:00.
• Check-in from 15:00 onwards for all accommodation, or from 13:00 for the pitches.
• Check-out by 10:00 for all accommodation, or by 12:00 for the pitches.
If arriving or leaving outside of the opening hours, the security staff will be there for check-in and check-out. At the village entrance there is a bell to contact the security staff if there is nobody at the reception upon arrival.
The Online Check-in service is active! It will allow you to speed up your entry into the structure and start your holiday immediately! To check in online before your arrival, follow the guided procedure at this link. You will receive a Check-in confirmation. Give it to our reception staff with an identity document!
If Online Check-in is not possible, registration will take place at the facility. So valid identity documents are required for each person. Please show your identity card at check-in, and if you're a non-EU citizen then please show your passport. Photos or copies of documents will not be accepted. Documents are required for minors too.
If you are travelling with your pet, please let us know at the time of booking and bring the relevant documents and vaccination certificates with you.
You can contact the reception for the following services:
• Check-in and check-out
• Customer care (including telephone)
• Tourist information about Rome and the surroundings
• Accommodation reservations
• Shuttle reservations
• Reporting problems that require maintenance
• Bicycle rental
• Safety deposit box rental
• Luggage storage
• Tennis and table tennis racket rental
• 24-hour vending machines for food, drinks and coffee
• Car rental
• Lost property service
• At the reception we also have a defibrillator
At the reception you can rent:
• Additional change of bed linen (Double €5.00, Single €2.50)
• Additional set of towels (€2.00)
• Standard baby set €5.00 per day
• Fridge rental (€ 5.00 per day)
Breakfast and half board
Add the Breakfast or Half Board service in advance at the restaurant to your stay.
A continental breakfast will be served at Bar and dinner at the Restaurant.
€ 7.90 per person per day for adults
€ 4.90 per person per day for children aged 2-11
Half- board (continental breakfast and dinner):
€ 29.90 per person per day for adults
€ 15.90 per person per day for children aged 2-11
• The continental breakfast will be served in our bars and restaurants in accordance with Covid regulations and includes croissants, hot drinks of your choice, fruit juice, yoghurt, bread, butter, jam, Nutella, cereals, rusks, fresh fruit, toast with ham and cheese, cheese, and boiled eggs
• Dinner consists of a two-course meal, dessert or fruit of your choice from the menu, with the exception of certain specially marked dishes, which can still be ordered from the list price subject to a 25% discount. Children can choose from various KID'S MENU offers, including ice cream.
• Reservations MUST be made for the dinner included in the half-board package. We cannot guarantee availability of tables at the specified restaurant unless previously booked
• Please specify any food intolerances in the notes
Water park opening dates
The pools are open every day from 28/05 - 04/09.
9:30 - 20:30
The swimming pool is mainly for use by guests.
Entertainment activities run in the village every day from 28/05 - 04/09.
For a detailed program, please contact the reception or write a message on the I Pini.
From Rome Fiumicino, we recommend taking the direct train to Fara Sabina.
Parking is free inside the village and in the spaces provided near the mobile homes.
The village has quiet hours between 00:00 and 07:00. During these times it is not possible to drive around the premises.
There is a self-service laundry room in the village with coin-operated washing machines and dryers.
Four-legged friends are allowed in all accommodations.
If pets are brought to the accommodation, an additional €60 payment is required at all accommodations for end-of-stay cleaning. For the pitches, there is no extra fee to bring your pet with you.
Facilities for the disabled
For guests with physical impairments, there is a ramp to access the reception. There is also a bathroom with easy access at the swimming pool and accommodation without stairs.
For more details about accommodation, contact the reservations office on [email protected].
Guaranteed coverage in the common areas.
Sport facilities and play areas
Inside the village there is a five-a-side football pitch/tennis court, a beach volleyball court, a playground.
Separated waste collection
hu I Pini village takes great care to respect the environment and the beautiful natural surroundings. Help us too by separating your rubbish during your stay. You can find the bins in the collection areas shown on the village map. If you are unsure about how to separate something, you can ask our staff.
There is an infirmary in the village and the reception is equipped with an automatic defibrillator. In addition, a list of doctors and children's nurses who can also make home visits within the village, for a fee, is available at the reception. Contact the reception for more details.
Restaurant and bar opening hours
8:00 - 12:00, 18:00 - 23:00
18:00 - 23:00
12:00 - 18:00
Market opening hours
8:00 - 11:30, 16:30 - 20:00
End-of-stay cleaning is included in the price for Human Company guests. The accommodation must be left clean and tidy.
Extra cleaning during the stay is on request at a cost of € 25.00
If pets stay at the accommodation, an additional end-of-stay cleaning fee of €60.00 is required.
Inside the village it is possible to have barbecues only in the designated bbq area.